Some beautiful tattoos not to be missed

5 Poems about love for you on Valentine's Day


The annual Valentine's Day is approaching and single dogs cannot participate in this holiday. Collected a few poems about love and gave them to you Valentine's Day.💞💝

💓1.
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad
Loving me when I'm mad
Picking me up when I'm down
Thank you for being my friend and being around
Teaching me the meaning of love
Encouraging me when I need a shove
But most of all thank you for
Loving me for who I am.

💓2.
Love is more than a word,
It says so much.
When I see these four letters,
I almost feel your touch.
This only happened since
I fell in love with you.
Why this word does this,
I haven't got a clue.

💓3.
It's your loving and your caring
And knowing that you're near
That gentle touch you have
Make my troubles disappear

💓4.
My eyes are the stars over your window,
Gazing affectionately at you every night.

💓5.
Sweetheart,
My thoughts are deep into you
From the moment that I wake up
And to the whole day through
Happy Valentine's Day
💏💓💓💓💝💝💝💞💟💋💗💕💖💑
Finally, I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I went for instant noodles.😎



评论